Welcome to Political News, your trusted source for breaking political updates, unbiased analysis, and deep dives into current affairs. Stay informed with timely coverage on governance, policy shifts, and key events shaping the nation and the world.
Nyesom Wike criticises Rotimi Amaechi's emergence as Atiku's running mate for 2027, stating Amaechi's political record is not an electoral advantage....
“Oga Tinubu, I hear say you quietly visited Nnamdi Kanu in detention. I hope the discussion makes sense. But make we talk true — terrorists still dey move freely for Nigeria, while na Nnamdi Kanu government dey always use prove strength. Meanwhile, insecurity still chokes Nigerians every single day, and people no longer feel safe. If care no dey taken, this same Nigeria will become a bigger problem for everybody tomorrow.” — Charlyboy
BREAKING NEWS . Some months after I was sworn in as the governor of Lagos state, I went to see Alhaja (My mum), on getting there, I met some people praying for her while some are still waiting to see her, I asked her what was happening? She said "They are all here because they want me to help them pay the NECO fees of their children in SS3". I left her place saddened that evening. The following day, I met with my cabinet members and after that, we made a pronouncement that the state government will be paying the NECO fees of all SS3 students in Lagos state public schools irrespective of their tribes and that stands till today.." - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2027: Orji Uzor Kalu Predicts Likely Winner of Presidential Election Former Abia State Governor and Senator, Orji Uzor Kalu , has shared his views on the 2027 presidential election, revealing the candidate he believes is most likely to emerge victorious. Speaking during a recent interview, Kalu expressed confidence in his preferred candidate, citing political experience, party structure, and performance as factors that could influence the outcome of the election. His remarks have sparked fresh political discussions as parties and aspirants continue to position themselves ahead of the 2027 general elections. Political analysts, however, note that the election is still some time away and that the eventual outcome will depend on campaigns, party strategies, voter turnout, and decisions made by the electorate. 👉 Full details of what Orji Uzor Kalu said are in the comments. Do you agree with his prediction, or do you think another candidate has a better chance of winning the 202...
Comments
Post a Comment